ICRP’s mission is to improve access to information about global cancer research funding, and enable cancer research funding organizations to work collaboratively to address common challenges.
Our annual meetings are a great opportunity to connect with other cancer research funders, identify gaps in funding, explore options for collaborative funding and exchange innovative ideas. Registration is free – please see below for information about past and forthcoming meetings.
2019 Annual Meeting
We would like to extend a warm invitation to cancer research funders worldwide to attend the International Cancer Research Partnership’s 2019 annual meeting.
Meeting times & Venue:
- Wednesday April 3rd (12.30pm: registration & light lunch - 1.30pm presentations begin - 5pm-6.30pm: reception with drinks and hors d'oeuvres).
- Thursday April 4th (8.30am: arrivals with light breakfast - 9am: program starts - 12pm buffet lunch - 5pm: meeting ends).
Overview of sessions:
- Partnership funding: innovative co-funding strategies to promote cross-sector and international collaboration
- The international cancer research landscape
- Prevention research
- Survivorship research
- Childhood Cancer Research
- Trends in cancer research – gaps and opportunities
- Evaluating the impact of cancer research
- Networking opportunities with other cancer research funders
- Meeting venue: The American Hotel Downtown Atlanta - 160 Ted Turner Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA (please enquire at reception on arrival and you will be directed to the Apollo meeting room)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport: click here for information about travel to and from the airport
Who attends ICRP meetings?
Representatives from major cancer research organizations in the US, Canada, Europe, Australia and Japan attend the meeting, in addition to guests from other cancer research organizations worldwide. ICRP is a unique alliance of cancer organizations (currently representing over 130 major cancer research funders and institutions) working together to enhance global collaboration and strategic coordination of research. We aim to improve access to information about cancer research being conducted, explore opportunities for co-operation between funding agencies and enable our members to maximize the impact of their independent efforts.
General registration is now closed, but there a small number of late bookings can be accommodated. If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org - there is no charge to attend
The ICRP room block is now closed, but rooms may be available by contacting the hotel direct or via online hotel booking sites. Other hotels are available in the area too.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Please visit our library to view summaries of our previous meetings.
|Summary of annual meeting"|