ICRP’s mission is to improve access to information about global cancer research funding, and enable cancer research funding organizations to work collaboratively to address common challenges. Our annual meetings are a great opportunity to connect with other cancer research funders, identify gaps in funding, explore options for collaborative funding and exchange innovative ideas. Registration is free – please see below for information about registration and the draft program.
2020 Annual Meeting
We would like to extend a warm invitation to cancer research funders worldwide to attend the International Cancer Research Partnership’s 2020 annual meeting. The meeting will be held on May 12 – 13, 2020 in London, at the Royal Pharmaceutical Society HQ, hosted by the UK National Cancer Research Institute. Representatives from major cancer research organizations in the US, Canada, Europe, Australia and Japan attend the meeting, in addition to guests from other cancer research organizations worldwide. ICRP is a unique alliance of cancer organizations (currently representing over 130 major cancer research funders and institutions) working together to enhance global collaboration and strategic coordination of research. We aim to improve access to information about cancer research being conducted, explore opportunities for cooperation between funding agencies and enable our members to maximize the impact of their independent efforts. A report of last year’s meeting can be found here.
Register for the May 2020 meeting in London
Employees of cancer research funding organizations are invited to register to attend the annual meeting. Registration is free and the deadline is April 10, 2019.
- REGISTER HERE for the annual meeting. If you experience any difficulties in registering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- BOOK ACCOMMODATION: there are many options in the vicinity of the meeting venue.
Draft Program: the 2020 meeting will include a range of sessions, including.....
• Promoting global partnerships: innovative strategies to drive international collaborations in cancer research
• Hot topics in cancer research: including Living with and beyond cancer, Open Access, Childhood cancer, Innovative Funding Models, Promoting Global Partnerships and Harnessing & linking real-world health data to accelerate cancer research
• Trends in cancer research – gaps and opportunities for co-funding
• Networking opportunities with other cancer research funders
Further details and a full program will be released in early 2020.
If you have any questions, or want to be included on the mailing list, please contact us.
A summary of the 2019 Annual meeting can be found here.
Please visit our library to view summaries of our previous meetings.
|Summary of annual meeting"|